Eccox Application Quality Management for IT Governance is a tool capable of consolidating data from different sources and generating indicators, producing information and knowledge by means of the analysis of reports. The solution enables the results of efforts and investment concerning to IT to be measured and enables an overview of the situation of the organization as a whole or in certain systems, allowing the evolution of efforts to improve IT to be monitored.
The growing complexity of organizational processes and business competitiveness, transparency and the known stakeholders has introduced a need for corporations to have a governance policy. Consequently, the adoption of good corporate governance practices increases corporate value and helps to improve the continuity of the organization or specific area. In this context, the reliability of systemic information needs to be guaranteed through indicators, thus generating visibility and transparency desired by the organizational stakeholders.
Therefore, it is important to have an automated process that, by means of reports and dashboards, presents indicators concerning to IT collected and consolidated historically and in an evolutionary way.
Eccox Application Quality Management for IT Governance loads the data from other sources in a pre-set standard for the purpose of storing and consolidating these data historically to generate information by means of reports that can also integrate different sources. It acts as a portal that is capable of presenting a variety of information from several information systems in a unified and transparent way, facilitating understanding of the IT indicators.
Integrated with Eccox Application Quality Control, it enables the user to view:
• The collected data are registered in product bases, constituting a large amount of information from the IT area of the organization;
• It is easily and simply integrated with any tool that can export its data in accordance with an interface defined by the product;
• It has a WEB interface where it is possible to parametrize the product and access the available installed functions;
• Recommended to support multiple types of users, especially IT managers, providing reports according to the functions installed in the product;
• All installed functions are automatically made available, and these can be easily accessed through the main menu of the product and are segmented by installed feature;
• Allows integration for authentication in two different ways: proprietary authentication or via Microsoft Active Directory, and can be used by different teams with different profiles.